Project Indonesia Roleplay Forum
Selamat Datang di Forum Project Indonesia Roleplay.
Join Group Facebook Kita di https://www.facebook.com/groups/1443880009211971/?fref=nf
IP Server 184.172.209.106:7778 184.172.209.106:7779 184.172.209.106:7777

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Selamat Datang di Forum Project Indonesia Roleplay.
Join Group Facebook Kita di https://www.facebook.com/groups/1443880009211971/?fref=nf
IP Server 184.172.209.106:7778 184.172.209.106:7779 184.172.209.106:7777
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Dragon Mafia [ DENIED ]

4 posters

Go down

Black Dragon Mafia [ DENIED ] Empty Black Dragon Mafia [ DENIED ]

Post by Drag_KinG Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:29 pm

•)Leader:Lynch_Mozeck
•)Gang/Family Name: Black Dragon Mafia
•)Ceritakan gang/family anda: The Black Dragon  Mafia is Known as Russian (Russian: русская мафия; russkaya mafiya) or Bratva, is a term used to refer to the collective of various organized crime elements originating in the former Soviet Union. Although not a singular criminal organization, most of the individual groups share similar goals and organizational structures that define them as part of the loose overall association.

In early 1993, the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs reported there were over 5,000 organized crime groups operating in Russia. These groups were comprised of an estimated 100,000 members with a leadership of 18,000. Although Russian authorities have currently identified over 5,000 criminal groups in that country, Russian officials believe that only approximately 300 of those have some identifiable structure. Organized crime groups in Russia are not nearly as structured as those in the U.S., such as the LCN.

Although Russian organized crime activity in the United States has been expanding for the past 20 years, it's most significant growth has occurred during the past five years. In August 1993, the FBI reported there were 15 organized crime groups in the United States with former Soviet ethnic origins. There is considerable debate in the law enforcement community as to the level of organization and structure of Russian organized crime groups in the United States. Additionally, many of the Russian emigres who are involved in criminal activity in this country may be career criminals specializing in crime areas having little or nothing to do with Russian organized crime groups.

Current information indicates that most Russian organized crime groups are loosely organized and do not have elaborate levels of structure. These groups are often influenced by their ethnic or regional backgrounds. They have formed networks that operate in situations of mutual interest and often shift alliances to meet particular needs.

There is ample information that Russian crime groups operating on the East Coast cooperate and communicate with West Coast groups. Additionally, Russian organized crime groups in the U.S. communicate and operate with organized crime groups in Russia. FBI Director Louis Freeh stated that over 200 of Russia's 6,000-odd crime gangs operate with American counterparts in 17 U.S. cities in 14 states. According to intelligence reports, members of criminal groups in Russia are sent to reinforce and consolidate links between groups in Russia and the United States. Russian organized crime figures are also sent to this country to perform a service such as a gangland murder or extortion.

(Minimal 150 kata)
•)Rank Name:1. Outsider 2. New Blood 3. Soldier 4. Kidnapper 5. Hitman 6. Bigboss
•)Kendaraan apa saja yang anda minta: Sultan. Patriot, Admiral, FCR dua, Bullet
•)Bagaimana anggota Anda mencari nafkah atau tujuan di balik fungsi geng?: Maling jual senjata dan narkoba
•)Dimana anda ingin membuat HQ: Marina
•)Beritahu kami mengapa kita harus memilih Fams/Gangs anda: Karena kami rajin dan selalu melakukan RP
•)Bagaimana Anda akan menangani disiplin dalam anggota Anda untuk membuat RP yang baik:Kami mempunyai rules yang harus di patuhi anggota
•)Informasi tambahan untuk fams/gangs anda:Rules OOC : Tidak flamming mentaati peraturan server, Rules IC, Menghargai dan menghormati sesama anggota
Drag_KinG
Drag_KinG

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Black Dragon Mafia [ DENIED ] Empty Re: Black Dragon Mafia [ DENIED ]

Post by Zeus Vestol Roosevelt Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Sejak PIRP adalah Roleplay "Indonesia", bisakah anda menerjemahkan cerita diatas? Dan berikan kami waktu untuk mereview kegiatan dan RP anda IG.
Zeus Vestol Roosevelt
Zeus Vestol Roosevelt
i-World Gaming Owner
i-World Gaming Owner

https://projectindonesia.forumid.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Zeus Vestol Roosevelt Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:07 am

No respond? Ini adalah awal dari potensi di Deny....
Zeus Vestol Roosevelt
Zeus Vestol Roosevelt
i-World Gaming Owner
i-World Gaming Owner

https://projectindonesia.forumid.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Post by Victhor's Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 am

Sabr bang si Andi lagi sibuk katanya, sabar

Victhor's
Helper

Kembali Ke Atas Go down